Subsequently engage with hires’ and improve work habits.
Need based trainings
Hire people that run your sunny days and not those who are run by heat of these sunny days.
Platform to ensure productivity, effectiveness and engagement in a more scientific way.
In-house developed Psychometric Framework backed by NPPA.
All Content & IT delivery platform owned.
Picture based assessments for global market.
Skill based assessments for measuring Non Voice competencies.
GET READY TO START YOUR EXCITING JOURNEY
Take a quick demo
Know yourself in just 10 mins
Employee Engagement Software
Employee engagement can be understood as the passion and commitment that the employees hold towards the organization. It refers to the emotional and mental attachment that the employees have with their jobs, their teams, and the organization. When the employees feel like they are a part of the organization they work in, this feeling of connection motivates them to work harder and stay with the organization for long. Such employees motivate others to follow the same path. Through the use of employee engagement software, the firms aim to create a work culture that the employees admire and work diligently towards the achievement of personal and organizational goals.
The Employee Engagement Platform helps organizations in creating and maintaining an environment that is conducive to the growth and retention of the employees. It creates corporate awareness. Such a corporate culture keeps the employees invested in the organization and increases employee retention.
Why Employee Engagement Software is Worth Investing inTo enrich the employees’ working experience, high-performing firms engage in structured programs to get intensive productive outcomes.
Increases employee productivity –
Higher employee retention –
Improves the work culture –
Lowers absenteeism –
Achievement of team objectives –
Specialized Programs and Setup for Remote Employee EngagementEmployee engagement platform assists the managers of the company and the Human Resource department in measuring the overall performance and participation of the employees and hosts campaigns and programs to engage with hires’ and improve work culture.
Employee Resilience ProgramResilience refers to the ability of an individual to quickly recover from difficulties and tough times. The team of experts and researchers at PMaps have curated employee engagement software to help the managers and team leaders to overcome adversities. The strategic plans and programs are focused on developing schemes to strengthen and overcome mental and emotional resilience.
The following pointer highlights the details of the program: –
- Industry Using: Telecom, Direct to Home, Retail/FMCG, Healthcare, Banking, Airline, E-commerce, Tours and Travels, IT/ITeS
- Duration: This employee engagement management program has a duration of 7 days to 3 months.
- Norm Group: It caters to the age group of 18 years and above and to candidates with work experience of 0-25 years
- Minimizes work-related stress.
- Increases cognitive thinking and self-awareness within an individual that boosts personal empowerment.
- A significant reduction in absenteeism is observed as a result of an increased sense of belongingness.
- Personal empowerment is enhanced as a result of increased resilience.
- By developing a resilient team, members of such a team stay positive and forward-looking.
- As resilience increases, team engagement also increases that ultimately enhances team productivity.
- Cultural attributes, empathy, and positivity are created as a result of meaningful interactions between the team members.